The following links are all very useful for people that live, work and visit Brimscombe and Thrupp.
- Police (note you can ring '101' for non-emergency)
- Fire & Rescue
- BT Fault Line
- Gas Emergency
- Power Cut (note you can ring '105')
- Severn Trent Water
- Post Office Gordon Terrace, London Road - open until 2000hrs
- Citizens Advice Bureau (Stroud)
- Firthworth Surgery, Chalford. GL6 8DE Tel no 01453 882868
- Locking Hill Surgery, Stroud GL5 1UY Tel no 01453 764222
- Beeches Green Surgery, Stroud. GL5 4BH Tel no 01453 763980
NHS Direct (ring 111 for non-emergencies)
- Stroud General Hospital, Trinity Road. - Minor Injuries Unit (open from 7am - 11pm)
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital, Great Western Road.
- Cheltenham General Hospital, Sandford Road.
- Thrupp Primary School, Thrupp Lane, GL5 2EN Tel no 01453 883586
- Bus Timetable for the NO 64 (Stonehouse to (via Stroud) Bussage).
- Bus Timetable for the school bus to Thomas Keble.
- COMMUNITY CONNEXIONS Offer Dial a Ride & Voluntary Car services for the South Cotswolds & Stroud areas from Monday 18th April. You can contact them by phone on 0845 680 5029
Recycling and Household Waste
Brimscombe and Thrupp wikipedia click HERE .