During Covid19 we have adapted our support and we want to let local communities know that we are here to help. We have a variety of resources that we are keen to share with the communities.
- We have an information and advice line where anyone (older people and their families) with an issue can call and get free advice – 01452 422660
- We have set up a Freephone line if any older person is feeling lonely and wants a chat with one of our staff or volunteers – 0800 298 0579
- We are also running an online social group which older people can join, get and share info and ideas on staying occupied, there are quizzes and discussion groups. https://www.facebook.com/groups/gloucestershirespringboard
- We are promoting a campaign to Greet Your Street at 11am to get neighbours socializing on their doorsteps; we have posters that we can send out for households to show they are involved.
- There is also a lot of advice and information on our website: www.ageukgloucestershire.org.uk
Support for Senior Citizens
Making Older People's Voices Heard