Clean Slate - Financial and Employment Help
ABOUT US: INDEPENDENT, ACCESSIBLE AND PERSONALISED
Clean Slate is an independent social enterprise that offers practical financial skills and pre-employment training that fits around individuals' needs. We are a national organisation with a team based in Gloucestershire.
Clean Slate is open to all social tenants, benefit claimants and working people struggling to make ends meet. We also work with under-employed people who are on minimum wage, part-time or insecure contracts. Our fully trained Peer Workers ensure we are accessible to everyone. We produce a magazine, Quids In, offering tips and information on managing your money and consumer rights.
WE HELP WITH
- Making sure you have enough coming in
- Making savings on regular bills
- Accessing benefits and support
- Finding work that's right for you
- Support for self-employed people
- Accessing additional help around debt, mental health issues and wellbeing, and housing
- Our 'Future Proof Your Finances' quiz looks ahead to long term plans, and our 'Finance 5-A-Day' checklist provides regular habits that keep people feeling in control of their money, for good.
PHONE SUPPORT: 01453 796050
CORONA FINANCE ONLINE QUERIES:
Our Corona Finance FAQ's page is constantly updated - leave an enquiry on our online form and we will get back to you within 48 hours
Refer yourself or someone else via our website