Notice of Regulation 14 Pre-submission Consultation and Publicity on the Draft Brimscombe & Thrupp Neighbourhood Plan
Brimscombe & Thrupp Parish Council has prepared a Draft Neighbourhood Development Plan for the parish. The Plan proposes a number of planning policies which, once adopted, must be used in the determination of planning applications within the parish/town.
In accordance with The Neighbourhood Plan (General) Regulations 2012, Brimscombe & Thrupp Parish council is required to publicise the Draft Neighbourhood Plan and invite comments. Copies of the Plan will be available for public inspection for a period of 8 weeks commencing on Saturday 16th July 2022 and ending at midnight on Saturday 10th September 2022.
The Draft Plan will be available for inspection at the following locations:
- The Parish Website
- Parish Council Office, Brimscombe Mill
- Paper copies can be provided on request, delivered to your home if you live in the parish. Please contact the Clerk or any member of the council
Representations may be made in the following ways: List as appropriate, for example:
- Completing the comments form on the website - See Link Below
- Via eMail to the Parish Clerk
- By attending the consultation events (See Parish Noticeboards for dates and times)
Any person or organisation may comment on the Plan.
All representations must be received by the Parish/Town Council no later than midnight on Saturday 10th September 2022. All representations will be publicly available (with personal information redacted) and will be considered by the Parish Council in producing the final Plan which will then be submitted to Stroud District Council for Independent Examination.