Useful Information and Links
- Police (note you can ring '101' for non-emergency)
- Fire & Rescue
- BT Fault Line
- Gas Emergency
- Power Cut (note you can ring '105')
- Severn Trent Water
- Citizens Advice Bureau (Stroud)
Doctors, Health & Medical Services
Community Wellbeing Service - Stroud
- Stroud General Hospital, Trinity Road. - Minor Injuries Unit (open from 7am - 11pm)
- Gloucestershire Royal Hospital, Great Western Road.
- Cheltenham General Hospital, Sandford Road.
Senior Citizens Support
Tel: 01453 882474
Tel: 01453 883586
Leisure and Recreation
- Bus Timetable for the NO 64 (Stonehouse to (via Stroud) Bussage).
- Bus Timetable for the school bus to Thomas Keble.
- COMMUNITY CONNEXIONS Offer Dial a Ride & Voluntary Car services for the South Cotswolds & Stroud areas from Monday 18th April. You can contact them by phone on 0845 680 5029
Recycling and Household Waste
Creative Sustainability are a Stroud based community interest company.